Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Introducing Waging Wednesdays



Yup, that's right another blog themed day. I am introducing Waging Wednesdays to showcase the furry waging animals in my life. And yes that does include Remi, she wags her tail too. My life revolves around two things most of the time...work and my pets. So why not dedicate a day to showcase the shenanigans that go on in my household aka the Jarvis Zoo. If you have never experienced the Jarvis Zoo it goes something like this....lick, jump, wag, grab something out of your purse to show you, lick, bark for attention, "oh your sitting?" that means I can lay on you, squeeky ball contest 3 times a day, the sofas for a launching pad right? Yup that pretty much sums it up. It's a little cra cra over here, but I wouldn't want it any other way. If people have an issue with it then they just don't have to come over. My pets are sweet and the love that they have for eachother melts my heart.

Puppies/kitty to a adults wannabe adults

Coco





 Rogue

            

            


 Remi

           

           

1 comment:

  1. I just love your pictures of your adorable animals.

    ReplyDelete