Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introducing Tasty Tuesdays

I like the idea of having themed blog days. For example Fridays are Pits and Peaks of the week. I will be adding Tasty Tuesdays to the list. I will be displaying my cooking skills(wait what? I don't cook, I mix things together and pray its edible) and yummy restaurants in the area!

So the first ever Tasty Tuesdays post....

If you have not eaten at Verde Cocina in Hillsdale you must check it out! You might recognize the name, since they started at local farmers market and are currently at the PSU and Pioneer Place Farmers Market. They are a "Northwest farm to fork ingredients with a Mexican flair" restaurant. They use local produce and make in house corn tortillas that are amazing. If you are a fan of Mole sauce or new to it you must try it! I always get the Veggie Gringas with Mole sauce! Let me know what you try there!


6446 SW Capitol HWY.,
Portland, OR





6 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Yet another restaurant I need to check out! It's now on the long, long list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite mexican restaurants, the food is so good!

    ReplyDelete