Friday, August 10, 2012

Pits and Peaks

Pits:

-My tomato's are orange not red....I'm patiently waiting for them to ripen.
-People getting older. Why can't you age gracefully and not have more health risks and illnesses? It just doesn't seem fair.
-Rib pain is off the charts this week. Hiding it gets so tiring.
-Looking at my calender and realizing its August 10th. Where did the summer go?


Peaks:

-Excited to be a dog show judge at the Crawfish festival tomorrow. This will be an interesting experience. Stay tuned...
-Realizing more and more what I want out of life, how I will make it better and what I need to do to change certain aspects of it. Focusing and surrounding myself with uplifting, positive and healthy situations is key. Defiantly something I want to continue to do even when I'm old.
-Having free entertainment watching Rogue and Remi wrestle. It cracks me up.
-I finally got a french press coffee maker. LOVE IT. You must try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment