Monday, May 28, 2012

The highlights of this weekend

My weekend was exactly how I wanted it, peaceful and relaxing.  After a long day at work on Saturday I was secretly excited that a friends birthday dinner got cancelled(sad for her). My incisions have still been causing me a ton of pain and after a long day at work I was very sore.  So I decided to treat myself to a much needed pedicure. I went to Nail Saavy in Hillsdale, I highly recommend this place!  The rest of the weekend I spent reading, juicing, drinking my "weekend" lattes and walking the dogs.  Last night a couple of friends and I met up at Spints Alehouse over by Laurelhurst.  The food was great, not a whole lot of gluten free options though! Unfortunately the girls I went with couldn't try the homemade sipping chocolate and smores because they ran out! Ugh, such disappointment. I really wanted to enjoy that through them!! I love weekends like this that are "go with the flow" type of days.

What did you do over this long weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice and relaxing weekend. I will have to try Spints Alehouse's sipping chocolate and smores yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that book! I just did a post on confidence and that seems like a great read!

    For the Record

    ReplyDelete