Friday, August 3, 2012

Pits and Peaks

I will be making Pits and Peaks a priority!

Pits:

-Not having enough time in the day
-People never, ever, ever saying anything positive about their life. Always negative. That must be a drag. Aren't you happy that you're alive?
-Always smudging nail polish. It was not my gift to do nails.
-Dog breath
-Insomnia(what's new) I need to come up with something productive to do at night.


Peaks:

-A friend got engaged! I am beyond thrilled for them and all their accomplishments as a couple. It's great to have positive/healthy relationships like this be an example for people.
-Warm weather + dog pool=tired dogs=happy owner
-Going into my backyard to pick blueberries(Rogue enjoys this as well)
-One of my top 5 favorite things to do in the summer....walking the dogs at dusk. It's so peaceful.
-I went to Albina/Mississippi neighborhood and fell in love with Ruby Jewel's Ice Cream Shop as well as all the fun shops and restaurants that neighborhood has to offer! Check it out!
-I found my new favorite flower: A Passion flower. It made an appearance in my backyard out of nowhere. Amazing.




What are your pits and peaks of the week?



3 comments:

  1. Pits: my noisy neighbors, my aches and pains, and some other things you know about, ha ha.
    Peaks: I love that there is air conditioning at work, that I enjoy my job and that I have a friend like you who reminds me to be grateful and positive (b/c I naturally tend toward the negative)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do Not tend to be negative! You have had a hard year!

      Delete
  2. I love your passion flower and will have to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete