Monday, May 21, 2012

Gardening

It's That Time of Year! Yippeee.

Yes, this girl is just a wee excited about summer approaching. I love summer for so many reasons but one of my favorites is being able to grow wonderful vegetables and flowers in my garden. So far in my vegetable garden I have one cherry tomato plant(it is surrounded by a wall of water gadget, the most amazing thing on earth), tons of dino and curly kale, mint, 2 lemon cucumber plants and beans. This year I tried to go for things I eat on a daily basis vs just growing random things I don't eat everyday and it going to waste. I have a love for Dahlia's and Lavender so those are always growing in my garden. More pictures to come!






Happy Gardening Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you buy the water gadget that's surrounding your cherry tomato plant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I bought it at 7 Dee's or fred meyer? They come in a set 3. It creates solar heat and keeps tomatoes, peppers, etc nice and toasty.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I will have to try this on my plants.

      Delete