Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Studio 23

I have taken a huge break from writing on the blog. Everyday I think about how I just need to get on here and write something. I have had little time to have a life lately due to me opening my own one chair salon at the end of May. Yes, that is a huge excuse for not writing on the blog. But ohwell.

I am beyond thrilled at working in my own space but yet still be surrounded by fellow hairstylists including some that I have worked with for many years. I have to force myself to leave the salon sometimes...that's how much I love it. It was very hard for me to figure out how I wanted to decorate it. It didn't help that I had a weekend to pull everything together. I'm sure it will change as time goes on. I love my job and now I love my space to perform my job in! Below are photos taken by Heidi of Sugar and Paper

Please come by and take a tour! You will love it as much as I!









8 comments:

  1. Melissa, you are an inspiring friend. The space looks amazing and it's perfect to showcase your talent. Keep doing what ya do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pics! I'd love to get her info for maybe taking some pics for me as well! I'm so happy you love your space...its filled with your beautiful energy so that's probably why :) good job Mel! Much love to you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Her name is Heidi and her email is heidiandjames@hotmail.com She does great web design and graphics! Oh and she owned a Chihuhua named Sushi! If you have any Chi questions!

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you love what you do and were able to find a great studio to work in. You have decorated it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awesome to watch you change and grow over the years. I'm so very thankful to call you my friend and stylist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So sweet! I am so glad to have you in my life! You are so positive!

      Delete