Monday, May 21, 2012

Why Blog?

This whole "blogging" thing is very new to me. I never thought I would ever blog. But why not? It's a great outlet to get all the random, quirky things that happen in my mind out. My goals for this blog are to share with the world(or whoever is brave enough to read this) all my joys, achievements, questions and reflections on what life has going for me at that moment. I will also share new places to eat that serve Vegetarian and Gluten free options in the Portland area. I am always trying new recipe's and DIY projects, so those will be thrown in there every now and then.

Join me on my new adventure as I write this lifestyle blog! Here it goes.......

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog it, sounds like it will have a little of everything!

    ReplyDelete